Cinimod Studio is looking for a 3D Generalist Intern to assist with modelling and animating for unique creative projects. The ideal person would be someone looking to enter the industry. You will be working within a small team of 3D artists, animators and developers with a primary focus on projects involving viewer interaction.
Cinimod Studio is a cross-discipline practice based in London specialising in the fusion of architecture, lighting design, and art. The studio comprises a team of 30 with specialisms spanning multiple industries. This role will place you within a highly creative environment working on premium brands and high-end bespoke software/electronic projects, working as part of a team towards creating fine art projects, interactive installations, and products.
Preferred software experience
- Adobe Suite (Particularly After Effects and Photoshop)
- 3D Studio Max
- Basic modelling and texturing skills (understanding of different channels for texturing)
- Low Poly skills
- Basic skinning
- Animating and rigging
- A good knowledge of modelling techniques to create graphic assets.
- A strong portfolio with high and low poly modelling and texturing examples.
- Understand and follow closely the project animation and modelling style and associated guidelines.
- Intuitive understanding of the principles of animation.
- Able to work on several projects at once, thrive on challenges, delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Must work well within in a team and able to deliver on own initiative.
To apply please email a CV, showreel (or weblink) and cover letter to: email@example.com with ‘3D Artist Intern’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your application being misplaced.
Applications should be addressed to Dominic Harris.
- The internship complies with minimum wage requirements.
- This is a 3-month fixed term contract.
- The position is available immediately.
- We are unable to sponsor visas for this position – candidates must hold the right to work in the UK