We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper/accounts assistant to work at our studio one to two days a week.
Cinimod Studio is an interactive design studio specialising in art, lighting design and architecture. We are based in West London (Zone 2) with a friendly team of 30 people across multiple disciplines.
We are currently undergoing much company growth and there is room for this role to grow with the studio.
- Proficient at using Sage 50
- ICB, AAT, or similarly qualified
- Experience with preparing forecasts and reports from accounting data
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Able to independently manage own workload
- Computer literacy is essential
- Payroll an advantage
- Would be beneficial to have worked in a company within the design/arts industry
- Purchase ledger management
- Entry of data onto Sage
- Reconciliation of accounts (multiple currencies and credit cards)
- Assisting with the preparation of forecasts and monthly reports for the director and shareholders
- 1 to 2 days a week, some flexibility with working hours possible
- Preference is employed but open to self-employed
- If employed:
- Additional annual leave tied to employee’s time with company
- Generous company pension available
How to Apply
- To apply please email your CV to email@example.com with ‘Bookkeeper’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so will result in your application being lost.
- Please specify your availability / notice period
- Interviews will take place at our London studio
- Please note that only candidates meeting our minimum requirements on job experience will be considered