Cinimod Studio is a cross-discipline practice based in London specialising in the fusion of architecture, lighting design, and art. The studio comprises a team of 30 with specialisms spanning multiple industries. This role will place you within a highly creative environment working on premium brands and high-end bespoke software/electronic projects, working as part of a team towards creating fine art projects, interactive installations, and products.
Cinimod Studio is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable Software Intern. Your primary focus will be on helping to develop software driven by interactivity and physical presence in 3D spaces; particularly working on modular components in Unity and C#. You will be working under our senior software engineer and with an experienced team of developers, 3D animators and 3D modellers.
Experience in one (and ideally several) of the following;
- Compute Shader
- Be a quick learner and ready to learn a new piece of software, device, API or language if a project requires it.
- Able to work on several projects at once, thrive on challenges, delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Must work well within in a team and able to deliver on own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail, able to follow basic troubleshooting and bug-testing procedures.
Experience or appetite to learn the following an advantage:
- Working on creative applications of software development in an event setting.
- Lighting interfaces: DMX, Artnet, etc.
- Other ‘patch’ based software such as Max/Msp
- 3D/CAD packages
- Graphic design: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Motion graphics and Video Editing: After Effects, etc.
To apply please email a CV, portfolio (or weblink) and cover letter to: email@example.com with ‘Software Intern’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your application being misplaced.
Applications should be addressed to David Dessens.
- The internship complies with minimum wage requirements.
- This is a 3 month fixed term contract
- The position is available immediately
- We are unable to sponsor visas for this position – candidates must hold the right to work in the UK