Cinimod Studio is looking for an intern to work on 3D visualisations and animations for our art and design projects. Our multi-disciplinary approach to projects requires a diverse range of skills in the studio, and the successful applicant would be working under the instruction and supervision of our design team, gaining an interesting insight to the way the studio is run as well as learning new skills.
The successful candidate will be supporting the design team on live projects in the studio, design proposals, and other more general design tasks. This role would suit graduates from 3D design or visual communication courses who are keen to use their skills to translate design ideas into beautiful visuals and gain experience of projects from pitch to completion. Candidates will be required to work in a fast paced and changing environment, a keen graphic eye for detail is essential.
Candidates will require experience in using at least some of the following software packages or similar:
- Visualisation Experience (essential)
- Cinema 4D with MoGraph (essential)
- After Effects (essential), Premiere and Photoshop (preferred)
- Post production work in Adobe Suite
- Photography and filming experience (preferred)
- Fluency in English.
- Availability for a minimum of 3 months work.
- A strong portfolio clearly displaying technical skill and creative flair.
- Though this is a desk job that is based at our London studio, applicants must be willing to travel nationally and internationally for projects if required.
- Able to work in the UK – we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
To apply please email a CV, portfolio and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Visualisation/Design Animation Internship’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your application being misplaced.
Applications should be addressed to Dominic Harris.
- The internship complies with minimum wage requirements.
- This is a 3 month fixed term contract
- The position is available immediately, and preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available.